As you are aware, the club has been looking at a property in San Leandro. We had a signed letter of intent, and were very close to being in a position to sign a lease if approved by membership. However, this property also had some significant challenges for us to overcome. Given these hurdles, and the contingencies that would be required in order to sign a lease, the property owner has decided to work with a tenant that will more closely align with the current warehouse use. For this reason, the membership meeting and vote is cancelled.

Don't worry, we will continue to explore our options to bring DI to SFBACC! Thank you for your continued support.

Read more...